JOIN THE SUMMIT FAMILY.
We are hiring!
LUXURY BRAND MANAGER | Manitoba + Saskatchewan
Fueling the growth of Summit Salon Services, and your own!
Imagine someone handed you the keys to a business, a recipe for success and said: "Go for it!" If this kind of challenge and autonomy inspires you, we want you to apply to be our newest Luxury Brand Manager for Manitoba and Saskatchewan!
Breaking into Sales
Our team of driven sales consultants are the growth-engines of Summit Salon Services. Working with us, you are responsible to maintain and grow existing clientele, prospect and identify new leads, grow and diversify your territory, as well as aggressively gain new business through cold calling. We are counting on you, a self-driven and motivated individual, to set and achieve targets, conquer milestones and help us accomplish our vision, as you pursue your own.
Customer Service Excellence
Our most successful Sales Consultants deliver impeccable customer service to build long-lasting relationships with their clients. That’s said, they also know there's value in challenging customers to break out of their comfort zones. You will proactively learn about customer objectives and challenges, developing a deep understanding of the business and stay up-to-date on new trends and opportunities. With these insights in mind, you will offer a consultative approach to each and every client and help them to drive business.
Mentorship and Growth
Our sales team is extensively trained to offer cutting edge products to our clients as well as exceptional education and personalised services. Specialising in education and training, we offer elite business development and consulting services tailored to individual needs. We are a team based sales force who offer great support to one another.
As an Ideal Candidate, You Are:
· Able to support your customer's needs, while consistently delivering added-value and pursuing new business
· Analytical and strategic, finding unique approaches to hitting your targets
· Adaptable and always learning about the rapidly changing hair and beauty industry
· Full of confidence and business acumen, with exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
· Not afraid to break ground on new relationships and skillfully overcome challenges with customers and team members
· Comfortable working independently as well as in a team – each sales consultant is responsible for the success of their own
· An effective, metric-driven sales person with a proven track record of success
· You will also have 1 to 3 years of sales or retail experience and a post-secondary education (University preferred).
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you've applied for a position, we will review your resume and application against all open roles at Summit. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Reasons you will love a career with us:
· Industry leading salary
· Bonus compensation
· Extensive, industry leading sales training and performance evaluation
· Company matched benefit compensation
· Travel compensation, cell phone provided
· Protected territories
· An exciting workplace culture that’s family-run, forward-thinking and fun
· A focus on meaningful work that drives professional development
· Being part of a winning, high performance team
About Summit Salon Services
Summit Salon Services is a wholesale distributor of Professional Beauty, Salon, Esthetic, and Spa Supplies servicing Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, and parts of Northwestern Ontario. As one of Western Canada’s leading suppliers, we are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our sales team is extensively trained to offer cutting edge products to our clients as well as exceptional education and training. We are a team based sales force who offer great support to one another.
Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Summit employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Summit Salon Services!
Please submit your resume & qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org